The Structure of the UCH London Nurses’ Charity
The Objects of the Charity are for the public benefit:
- To advance the health of patients being cared for in hospital and in the community in such ways as the Trustees think fit including by:
- Advancing the education of associate members by providing grants and bursaries to enable associate members to attend training courses, workshops, conferences and seminars relating to their areas of practice;
- Advancing the education of associate members by providing grants and bursaries to enable associate members to undertake research and publish and disseminate the results of any such research;
- Providing a network to assist associate members to communicate with each other in order to share: best practice; latest developments in patient care; feedback from attending training courses, workshops, conferences and seminars paid for by the Charity; and results of research undertaken.
- The relief of poverty and financial hardship among associate members of the Charity by providing grants, items and services to those in need.
Janet Hull Memorial Fund
Board of Trustees/Directors
- Other Trustees
Headed by a Trustee with inclusion of other Trustees and associate members
- Sales and Stock
Join Us At Our Next Event!
Postponed until Saturday 2nd April 2022
Was to be at the Grafton/Radisson Hotel
Tickets will be carried over to April, however, if you can't attend, please contact us to request a refund.
Saturday 2nd April 2022
At the Grafton/Radisson Hotel, 130 Tottenham Court Road
The Autumn lunch this year will include an Annual Charity Meeting after lunch as well as a meeting room beforehand for members to gather over coffee and biscuits. The Grafton Hotel has been booked for 16th October 2021 from 10.30 onwards.
Keep Up to Date
Your Charity News and Articles
Thank you to The UCH London Nurses’ Charity for the award of an education grant.
I am hugely grateful to the Charity who last year awarded me a grant which supported the cost of my attendance on The Understanding Trauma Course
From time to time the charity receives queries from members looking to purchase a replacement nurses’ buckle from our donated stock. We currently have very few remaining,
To be held at the Grafton/Radisson Hotel, 130 Tottenham Court Road
Details to follow in the new year