The Structure of the UCH London Nurses’ Charity
The Objects of the Charity are for the public benefit:
- To advance the health of patients being cared for in hospital and in the community in such ways as the Trustees think fit including by:
- Advancing the education of associate members by providing grants and bursaries to enable associate members to attend training courses, workshops, conferences and seminars relating to their areas of practice;
- Advancing the education of associate members by providing grants and bursaries to enable associate members to undertake research and publish and disseminate the results of any such research;
- Providing a network to assist associate members to communicate with each other in order to share: best practice; latest developments in patient care; feedback from attending training courses, workshops, conferences and seminars paid for by the Charity; and results of research undertaken.
- The relief of poverty and financial hardship among associate members of the Charity by providing grants, items and services to those in need.
Janet Hull Memorial Fund
Board of Trustees/Directors
- Other Trustees
Headed by a Trustee with inclusion of other Trustees and associate members
- Sales and Stock
Join Us At Our Next Event!
Annual Study Morning
April, 2020 @ 10:00am
Venue to be decided
More information about the event to follow.
Autumn Lunch 2020
Saturday 10th October 2020
Lunch open to Associate Members and guests
Study Day and ACM
Saturday 24th April 2020
Venue to be advised
Open to all Members
Keep Up to Date
Your Charity News and Articles
Annual Study Morning and Annual Charity Meeting Saturday 25th April 2020 To be held at the Grafton/Radisson Hotel, 130 Tottenham Court Road Cost of the tickets: £35 for members, £40 for guests. Closing date for applications: 25th March Study Morning Agenda 10.30...
Fifty years ago the UCH 1969 intakes: 180 in January, 181 in May and 182 in September commenced three years training to become State Registered Nurses.
The Autumn Lunch on Saturday 12th October was well attended with over 65 sitting down to lunch. The lunch was held at the Grafton Radisson Hotel in Tottenham Court Road, site of the Grafton Nurses’ Home.