Join or Renew Associate Membership
Become an Associate Member
9 good reasons to join the UCH London Nurses’ Charity today
- contribute to charity’s work with UCLH
- develop your own career as a trustee, volunteer or committee member
- meet people with whom you share a history and unique experience
- keep up-to-date with nursing developments at UCLH
- access the Benevolent and Education funds
- receive the annual Magazine
- access quarterly video seminars on current topics in nursing
- be eligible for a reduced fee to attend annual study day with lecturers in nursing and senior nurses from UCLH with lunch and annual charity meeting at the Grafton, Tottenham Court Road
- be eligible for a reduced fee to attend Autumn lunch at the Grafton, Tottenham Court Road.
Use the form below to become an Associate member or renew your subscription.
There are 4 options to join or renew your membership:
- Pay online for the year with a one-off payment
- Pay online, setting up a yearly subscription
- Pay by direct bank transfer
- Send us a cheque
Pay online with a one-off payment
We use the security of PayPal to take your payment. Membership of PayPal is not required, you can simply pay securely by debit or credit card. Paying with a one-off payment will mean that you will have to remember to physically renew your membership each year. Use the “Join or renew by online payment” form.
Pay online setting up an annual subscription
We use the security of PayPal to take your payment. Membership of PayPal is not required. Your annual subscription will be taken from the payment card once a year. Use the “Join or renew by online payment” form.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel this, you can do so either through your own PayPal account, or if you paid as a PayPal guest, just contact us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel your subscription.
- Payment will only be taken for as long as your payment method remains valid. In the event that it expires, we will contact you to request that you update it.
Pay by direct bank transfer (BACS)
If you prefer, you can pay by direct bank transfer (BACS) either as a one-off payment each year or by setting up an annual direct debit so that you don’t have to remember to renew your membership.
For our bank details, fill in the “Join or renew by direct bank transfer or cheque” form. After submitting the form, we then send you an automated email with our details.
Pay by cheque
If you prefer to pay by cheque, please still use our online form to alert us to the fact that you will be sending it in the post. Fill in the “Join or renew by direct bank transfer or cheque” form. After submitting the form, we then send you an automated email with the address to send it to whilst the office is closed.
Associates have now joined The UCH London Nurses' Charity
How We Help
Find out more about our Funds
The aim of the fund is to assist associate members with grants for professional and postgraduate education. This might take the form of a recognised course, a study tour or an educational project that could help the associate member with their career.
The Fund is a restricted fund held by the Charity and it is managed by the volunteer trustees of the Charity. It is available for associate members of the Charity who are in need of financial assistance in a period of hardship due to ill health, accident or disability.
This fund was established in 1979/80 in memory of Janet Hull, a UCH student and staff nurse who died tragically in a road accident. Her parents took the initiative to create a memorial fund to help UCH nurses with travel costs in pursuit of professional nursing studies.