Membership renewal due
Please renew your Associate Membership
It would help our administration if you are able to renew your membership online. There are 4 options:
- Pay online for the year with a one-off payment
- Pay online, setting up a yearly subscription
- Pay by direct bank transfer
- Send us a cheque
Pay online with a one-off payment
We use the security of PayPal to take your payment. Membership of PayPal is not required, you can simply pay securely by debit or credit card. Paying with a one-off payment will mean that you will have to remember to physically renew your membership each year.
Pay online setting up an annual subscription
We use the security of PayPal to take your payment. Membership of PayPal is not required. Your annual subscription will be taken from the payment card once a year.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel this, you can do so either through your own PayPal account, or if you paid as a PayPal guest, just contact us at the following email: [email protected] and we will cancel your subscription.
- Payment will only be taken for as long as your payment method remains valid. In the event that it expires, we will contact you to request that you update it.
Pay by direct bank transfer (BACS)
If you prefer, you can pay by direct bank transfer (BACS) either as a one-off payment each year or by setting up an annual direct debit so that you don’t have to remember to renew your membership.
For our bank details, click the button below and fill in the “Join or renew by direct bank transfer or cheque” form. After submitting the form, we then send you an automated email with our details.
Pay by cheque
If you prefer to pay by cheque, please still use our online form to alert us to the fact that you will be sending it in the post. Click the button below and fill in the “Join or renew by direct bank transfer or cheque” form. After submitting the form, we then send you an automated email with the address to send it to whilst the office is closed.